alary upto: 14000 /-Months
Experience: 6 Months
Qualification: HR / Graduation
1. Candidate able to Reviewing resumes and applications & able conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
2. Candidate easily do working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
3. Candidate Maintaining HR records, such as those related to salary, and as per company need basically depend on company criteria as ESI /EPF.
4. Candidate able to communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
6. Candidate able Preparation of salary statement and handling the full and final settlement of the employees and Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encasement and full and final settlements
7. Candidate easily managed recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
8. Candidate having good ability to checking bills and record in relevant software for timely.
9. Candidate having good communication skill and be fluent in English and Hindi Languages
10. Candidate having minimum age upto 25-30.
11. Candidate having having MBA degree in HR.
Remark: Candidate can also contact us as on our cell no 8957071181, 9559816382 & 8573846282